Interesting. I didn’t know that Aegis was in the game of providing WPPS folks to DoS? Aegis is a good company, and I am sure they will do a great job with this. I am not the POC or Recruiter for this, and please go through the link I provided below in order to apply.
By the way, if you follow that link below, there are other WPPS positions they are offering, so be sure to check them all out to find what would work for you. Good luck and let me know how it goes. –Matt
Posted date: 2010-Jan-15
Aegis is currently recruiting for a Protective Security Specialist. The Protective Security Specialist Reports directly to the Detail Leader or Shift Leader. He/she is responsible for the day to day protective security functions as specified in the daily post and detail orders. Responsible for driving the lead vehicle or follow vehicle or act as the response agent during operations or advanced security preparations. Maintains protective formation position during the Principal’s walking movements and provides security at the Principal’s residence r Command Post as required.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
* Secret Clearance
* U.S. Citizen
* Level III English
* 5 Years minimum military experience reflecting a discharge on a valid DD214 as Honorable
* Successfully complete The Basic WPPS III PSS training
* Three (3) years of experience in which One (1) year, of the three, shall include experience in protective security assignments. Experience can be gained in the employ of any national. State/Province, Local or commercial entities that provide high threat protective services
* Maintain weapons qualifications for the Glock, M4, Shotgun, M240, M249, M203 and familiarization for the AK 47
* Combat Life Saver or Combat Medic Qualified preferred but not required
* Approved Background check
* Physically Fit
Protective Security Specialist’s must possess the highest quality of professionalism, attention to detail and leadership skill which requires minimum to no supervision. They must be highly motivated and be able to work extremely well under stress and react effectively and efficiently to emergency situations
Please select ‘LLC’ when applying for the position.