I am not the POC or recruiter for this job or company. –Matt
Embassy Security Force
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Base Pay: $93,330 – $109,000 /Year
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Industry: Government – Civil Service
Manages Others: No
ArmorGroup North America has had an established presence and reputation in North America for over 25 years, ensuring the US Government and its agencies, Fortune 500 corporations and international peace and security organizations are able to operate securely and confidently. We assist our clients by identifying and mitigating risks to their people, assets and interests and specialize in supporting contingency operations, crisis response and business continuity planning and implementation, both within North America and overseas.
ArmorGroup North America is looking for Embassy Security Force and Embassy Response Team candidates for our Kabul Embassy Security Force program in Afghanistan.
What is the ArmorGroup Embassy Security Force Program?
The primary mission of ArmorGroup North America in Afghanistan is to provide protection for United States personnel and U.S. Government employees and to protect the U.S. Embassy and diplomatic facilities and equipment from damage or loss.
ArmorGroup North America is looking for Embassy Security Force personnel who possess a sense of pride in what they do and are looking for an opportunity to be part of history in the making. The Embassy Security Force Program is an opportunity to advance your career and to join an elite group of those who have taken the next steps in supporting the mission of the U.S. Government in Afghanistan.
Life in Afghanistan is challenging and is not for all; however, for those who have what it takes to operate in a combat region, it can be one of the most personal and professionally rewarding experiences in a lifetime.
What do we offer?
* Career Advancement
* Salary ranges from $93,330 – $109,000 per year (Salary determined by position)
* Lodging and meals provided
* Complete uniform, weapons, and personal protective gear issued
* Pre-deployment training
* Duty and housing on secure compounds
* 9 week on / 3 week off rotations with Roundtrip R&R ticket provided
* Being a part of history
Requirements Embassy Security Force Requirements:
* 5 years military/law enforcement/similar guard force experience
* 3 years experience as a supervisor, comparable to an NCO
* Minimum 1 year in a tactical unit a person may qualify for an ERT assignment.
* Background investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and physical agility tests are conducted
* Moderate Risk Public Trust certification
* Will be subject to medical physicals
* Valid passport and Driver’s License
Apply Here at Career Builder.
G4S Website here (the owner of Armor Group)